Versions of PS4, PS3 and One appear in the top-10. EA has slipped five games in the list.
The Spanish Association of Video Games , AEVI, has released a new list of the best sellers of the month in Spain according to GFK games. The big winner was Activision and Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 , led in its version of PlayStation 4 and ranks third drawer on the PlayStation 3. The second place went to Fallout 4 on PlayStation 4.
Electronic Arts also has reason to be happy during November: five of the top ten places in the top. It is represented in the fourth and sixth place with FIFA 16 on PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 respectively, fifth and seventh two versions of Star Wars Battlefront. Need for Speed remains in eighth drawer.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 (PlayStation 4)
- Fallout 4 (PlayStation 4)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 (PlayStation 3)
- FIFA 16 (PlayStation 4)
- Star Wars: Battlefront Reserve (PlayStation 4)
- FIFA 16 (PlayStation 3)
- Star Wars: Battlefront (PlayStation 4)
- Need for Speed (PlayStation 4)
- Assassin's Creed: Syndicate (PlayStation 4)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 (Xbox One)